The legal system and language referred to in the source text will be structured in a manner appropriate to the culture in question. As a result, it is important that someone who is familiar with this legal system and its language reads the target text.
Our translators are carefully chosen and tested to ensure that even very complex legal information is conveyed accurately. Many of our legal translators are Attorneys or Lawyers with a language degree.
Typical legal translations
- Intellectual property and patent translation
- Contract translation
- Witness statement translation
- Correspondence translation
- Foreign legal text translation
- Annual report translation
- Legal marketing translation
- License translation
- Registration document translation
- Expert report translation
- Litigation translation
- Arbitration translation
- Translation of documents in connection with real estate transactions, also technical.